Trading Advantage FX course is for everyone. Whether you have years of experience trading FX, been financially overexposed in the stock market, have limited time to trade every day, or are a novice trader, you will learn the technical and fundamentals that drive the FX market.
Forex is the largest and fastest growing financial market in the world! This course is perfect for you, whether you are an advanced FX trader or completely new to trading, as it provides a comprehensive interactive educational experience.
It comes from Chief Currency Strategist for ‘Trading
Advantage’, Ed Moya – a REAL trader with REAL credibility.
Here is an instructional video showing
us EXACTLY HOW to control Forex trading risk.
This 15-Minute video reveals:
- The Fallacy of Buy and Hold and how FX can be one of the best tools to trade global macro-economic opportunities.
- How FX can help you build wealth IF you follow Ed’s ’10 Commandments of Risk Management’.
- and How to use his proprietary Risk Calculator!
If you trade Forex, viewing this 15-minutes is time well spent. You’re about to experience, first hand, what it’s like to learn from a pro who really knows his stuff…
Trading Advantage FX Includes:
- Three Manuals: London Calling, Advanced Technicals, and Fundamentals Explained. Day-trading and swing-trading are broken down insightfully and methodically, allowing you to sharpen your trading discipline. Enter the mind of an experienced FX trader and broker and benefit from both sides of his experience.
- Live Signal Classrooms: (Monday – Friday, 5:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. CST) The Classroom is in session during the most active trading hours including the overlap of the European and US trading session. Learn straightforward trading strategies and understand how to apply them during different market conditions.
- On-Demand Education: Full curriculum of trading educational videos, easily accessed 24/7 in our FX Training Center, allows traders to review the core concepts and strategies applied in the trading room.
- FX Trader Skill Call: A one-on-one strategy session with Ed Moya. He will provide you with in-depth, individual training on our educational materials to show you how to improve your trading performance.